peluang usaha
Home » » Top Ten Songs the Beattles

Top Ten Songs the Beattles

Written By Unknown on Sunday, February 3, 2013 | 6:05 AM

Top ten songs the beattles
Editor’s Note: I have changed Beatles music videos many times on this list, but YouTube.com keeps taking them down for copyright violations. So I give up unless someone has a source for the top 10 songs by the Beatles they know we can use


Of course this list is impossible. How can you limit an anthology of music that includes the best music of all time? Well, we have tried. But rather than put a list of #1 pop Beatles songs, (“Twist and Shout”, “8 Days a Week”, “Can’t Buy Me Love and so on) we decided to create list with a bit more substance. Without further ado, after all the Beatles need no introduction, here is our Top Ten Beatles Songs. If you disagree and I’m sure many of you will, please leave a comment. Like to share your own music list with us, please submit it to Top Tenz



You have to love a good stalking/revenge song with a beat you can dance to. (I’d rather see you DEAD little girl than to be with another man.) Damn those Beatles were hard core.

9. Eleanor Rigby

“Eleanor Rigby died in the church and was buried along with her name

Nobody came

Father McKenzie wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave

No one was saved”


Another just good story. I don’t visualize many songs but this one I always do for some reason.

8. I’ve Got a Feeling

“All these years I’ve been wandering around,

Wondering how come nobody told me

All that I was looking for was somebody

Who looked like you”


Great collaboration among the group plus the lyrics “everybody has a wet dream” makes this a winner.

Revolution 1

“You ask me for a contribution

Well you know

We’re doing what we can

But when you want money for people with minds that hate

All I can tell you is brother you have to wait”


John Lennon created the perfect protest song.

6. I Feel Fine

“I’m so glad that she’s my little girl

She’s so glad she’s telling all the world”


A historically underrated song for its opening feedback. One of (if not THE) first intentional uses of feedback in a song – this was 1964, folks!

5. Yesterday

“Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.

Now I need a place to hide away.

Oh, I believe in yesterday”

Have to give props to McCartney for the perfect ballad.

4. Inner Light

“Arrive without traveling

See all without looking

Do all without doing”


The most underrated Harrison song. The sitar work is amazing and I love the purity of the lyrics (The farther one travels the less one knows).

3. Hey Jude

“And anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain,

Don’t carry the world upon your shoulders.”

A big FU to the record company and to radio stations. If we want a 7 minute song – we’ll get a 7 minute song.

2. Across the Universe

“Limitless undying love which shines around me like a

Million suns, it calls me on and on”


Word smithing at its finest (Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup) enough said.

1. A Day In The Life

“Having read the book

I love to turn you on”


Just one of those great songs that tells a story and gives me a weird feeling every time I hear it.

Toptenz.net

Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

July 18, 2018 at 12:07 AM

good article written by you keep it up Hindbiz

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BLUE STARMOON BLOGS - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger